Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Weekly Wrap Up #2

I spent this week transforming my last weeks' results into scientifically significant data. I began by performing a standard trial. I ran 20 trials to create a more accurate data collection. Before I began, I realized that a one-meter height is not enough to reflect changes in the quadcopter's properties, thus I little over doubled the distance. I collected data from when the rotors began spinning to when the base of the quadcopter reached the top of the door.


The data for the standard trials is below. It took the quadcopter 1.029s to reach the top of the doorway unmodified. 



The next experiment was ran using the cut propellers from the last experiment. A trial and the data is also shown below.






The final experiment was run without a hull. The data and a trial are below.





















No comments:

Post a Comment